Saturday, April 18, 2009

Family events

We've had fun celebrating special events in our family since the first of the year!
Melissa and Abigail's birthday's in January

Scott's birthday in February (also Grandma and Grandpa Pryor's)
Heidi, Sara & Parker's birthdays in March
Our anniversary in March - sorry we didn't take any pictures. I guess those memories are ours alone. I'd just returned from some time in Iaho helping Valerie while Wyatt was away and when I got home I put a clean pair of garments in my bag packed a dress and my temple clothes then off we went to celebrate our anniversary. I must have had the camera somewhere but didn't get it out or use it.
To celebrate our anniversary we used a getaway prize we won at Keith's Moog Christmas Party. We won a nights stay at the Little America Hotel which also included restaurant vouchers enough for two meals. We enjoyed our time in a beautiful room, lovely meals, a session in the Salt Lake Temple, time on Temple Sqaure watching several new couples and remembering our wedding day at the Idaho Falls Temple 34 years ago. We enjoyed a piece of pie at the Lion House Pantry(our anniversary is on "pi" day (3.14) then Hale Centre Theater's preformance of "Phantom". After all of that we went to Hellstrom's to be part of Heidi's birthday celebration where she went on a "hunt" to discover we had all gone together and purchased her a piano from one of her family's neighbors. She was surprised and very happy. Sorry I didn't include a picture of Heidi. I didn't have the camera. To see Heidi's new piano see the Fruitland Pryor blog. We'll get a cute one of her when we go there the first weekend in May.

No comments: