Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FUN WEEK

Hello everyone,
Last week was an energizer bunny week it just kept going and going and going!

To start the week off Keith worked to get a virus off the computer and I lost my e-mail address book on Juno so I changed my internet provider. If I have to be invited to view your blog please invite me using kwpryor@gmail.com and update my email in your address book.
I had the thought to use the money I got from the sale of my Dad's Cadillac to go back to college so I went and checked out a program at Stevens Heneger College, next I'll check out a program at LDS Businees College. It all feels wrong, I just can't see myself back in the classroom.
I went and helped out at Scott & EmmaLee's and had a great time starting to make a jacob's ladder with Luke for his cub scout wood project, (pictures when we get it done).
Melissa & Spencer moved last week so I tended for them a few days. We even had their kids sleep over on Friday so the "moving crew" could get to work first thing without the little ones around. On Thursday we celebrated Bransons's 4th birthday even though his birthday was Saturday.

Ryan, Corey, Kaylee Bo and Raegan came on Thursday and stayed with us over the weekend so they could attend a family baptism. We took them to Classic Fun Center to enjoy the bounce zone, jungle and scooters on the skating rink. It was fun to have them stay with us.



On Saturday I packed a picnic lunch and went to the park to use up some of the kids' energy. When we got home I made 3 cases of strawberries into jam and froze some sliced. Thankfully Keith was back from the helping with the move so he took the kids out to play in the sandbox. We had Melissa and Spencer over for dinner a couple times to help them out while they were moving and each time we put candles in Branson's dessert.
My batteries were runny low by Sunday and I truly enjoyed my "day of rest".
It was Savanna's 1st birthday day on Saturday too - unfortunately we don't get to celebrate too many birthdays with Valerie & Wyatt's kids. Does singing over the phone count?

"Popcorn is Popping" on the apricot trees around here so...


Happy Spring to you all.

3 comments:

Penfold's said...

Did you take the blossom picture?
Thank you for the update info, it's nice to hear what you're doing!

Melissa Turner said...

Thanks for all the help. It made the move so much better. The kids loved spending so much time with both of you.

Heidi P, That's me! said...

The blossom picture is beautiful! Sounds like a fun spring