We went bowling Christmas Eve, visited Spencer & Melissa's family early on Christmas morning, then on to Scott & EmmaLee's then Randy & Heidi came over. What a grand time we had. We spent part of the next week in Idaho visiting my Dad then to Driggs. We brought the kids their Christmas so it was very fun to see them open their gifts. We brought Savanna back home with us while the rest of her famaily went to Florida. Randy & Heidi spent a few days with us after we returned from Idaho and it was fun to watch Tyson interact with Savanna. In the 11 days we had her she spent time with all of her cousins in each family. Sorry I wasn't better at taking pictures while she was here. We loved having her here.
I'm still trying to find a slide show maker I like. This one is a little slow or maybe I just didn't figure out how to spoeed it up. Hope you enjoy it. I Love our Family
Sentosa Apartment - May '14
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment