On Saturday, November 1, 2008 Luke Scott Pryor was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was baptized and given the gift of the Holy Ghost by his father Scott Keith Pryor. There were lots of family members there and we enjoyed a very fun get together at Scott & EmmaLee's home afterwards. What a joy it is for us to see our grandchildren growing up with sweet, new and growing testimonies of the true church of Jesus Christ.
One thing I remember about my own baptism was in the car going to the Rexburg Tabernacle, (the building where the Teton Flood Museum is now) and having a boy who my Dad was also going to baptize say he was going to dive into the font. I told him he could not do that and thought he was so dumb and I was so smart becuase I had been to my brother's baptism and knew that you did not dive into the font.
1 comment:
Wish we could have been there, but we're happy everything went so well. Thanks for the pictures! We enjoyed looking at them.
Post a Comment