We Did It! We are official bloggers. Okay, Valerie & EmmaLee now it's your turn to get one set up for your families so we can all keep in touch again. If I can do it you can too. I miss our Fast Sunday letters so maybe now this can take their place.
This first post is just a test but check back again soon to see our pictures and a brief write up of our recent trip to Williamsburg, Virginia.
Thanks to all of you for being so wonderful. I hear unpleasant stories from other families about their attempts to bring their adult children together and I feel bad for them. I love spending time with all of you and whenever we're together I feel such joy and seldom if any contention. It is my prayer it stays that way forever.
Upcoming family suff:
Luke's 8th birthday - October 21st
Grandpa Ward's birthday - October 22nd
Halloween Dinner - October 31st at 4:30 pm then trick or treating afterwards
Luke's baptism - November 1st 3:00 PM in Tooele
Alex's 8th birthday - November 19th
Kristine's birthday - November 21st
Alex's baptism - November 22nd - If this is not correct please let me know
Thanksgiving Dinner at the Pryors - November 27th
I'd like to do a service project sometime Thanksgiving day/weekend - any idea are welcome
Well there you have it the first blog post from Keith & Kristine

3 comments:
I'm glad you got it set up we enjoyed seeing you last night the kids are already asking when they get to see you again
Great blog! We will definately check back to hear about your trip!
Great job, I'm proud of you Mom, I have thought about doing one and then I wonder when I have some extra time I could spare...hmmm....well maybe someone in the family would volunteer to set it up for me? Ha ha, it'll happen hopefully sooner than later :)
Post a Comment